- Have a budget in mind. This will help to determine the cabinet manufacturer that works best for your budget.
- Don’t forget to allow for appliances, countertops, flooring, backsplash material, decorative hardware, lighting and cabinet interiors.
- Ask questions, this step helps us to determine what your vision of the final project will look like.
- Make sure you hire a qualified contractor that is properly licensed and insured. Ask for references.
- Plan in advance, determine with your contractor how long the process will take. This will set expectations for the entire process.
- Think about what your needs are. Some factors to consider include, Function, Efficiency, Style, Longevity, and space planning.
Crystal Cabinets are made in the USA. Truly a custom cabinet that can be enjoyed for many years. Warranty of Crystal Cabinets Last as long as the initial purchaser of the products owns them at the original site of installation. The limited warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in your Crystal custom cabinetry under normal home use and service.